If you're a dog or a cat, vineyards and wineries are generally good places to be. There are friendly folks stopping by the tasting room, and others wandering through the rows of vines. There are sticks to catch and tractors to race. Sometimes, though, there's a little danger—it's best not to play with rattlesnakes. We've gotten to know a few winery dogs and cats over the years—here's a little peek into their lives.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Stock a Turkish Pantry: Flavorful Ingredients Worth Seeking Out
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer