What did the SE Drinks team drink this August? All kinds of delicious stuff—tequila cocktails, mezcal cocktails, bourbon cocktails, and some wacky moonshine from Costa Rica. There was a killer roadtrip milkshake and a lifesaving cucumber-aloe-slush made with coconut water. Check out our favorite sips of the month in the slideshow and tell us: what was the best thing you drank this past month?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Special Sauce: Carla Hall on Crank Calls, Hot Chicken, and Unlocking Your Creativity
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)