What did the SE Drinks team drink this August? All kinds of delicious stuff—tequila cocktails, mezcal cocktails, bourbon cocktails, and some wacky moonshine from Costa Rica. There was a killer roadtrip milkshake and a lifesaving cucumber-aloe-slush made with coconut water. Check out our favorite sips of the month in the slideshow and tell us: what was the best thing you drank this past month?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)