What did the SE Drinks team drink this August? All kinds of delicious stuff—tequila cocktails, mezcal cocktails, bourbon cocktails, and some wacky moonshine from Costa Rica. There was a killer roadtrip milkshake and a lifesaving cucumber-aloe-slush made with coconut water. Check out our favorite sips of the month in the slideshow and tell us: what was the best thing you drank this past month?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- How to Make Quick Dill Pickles to Top Burgers and Sandwiches