High-speed shaking; glass flying; mallets, ice, and knives—it's no wonder people get hurt behind the bar. We asked 12 bartenders about the worst injury they've gotten at work behind the bar. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef