High-speed shaking; glass flying; mallets, ice, and knives—it's no wonder people get hurt behind the bar. We asked 12 bartenders about the worst injury they've gotten at work behind the bar. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto