High-speed shaking; glass flying; mallets, ice, and knives—it's no wonder people get hurt behind the bar. We asked 12 bartenders about the worst injury they've gotten at work behind the bar. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams