Each month, we compile our favorite sips—the drinks that impressed us most. Sometimes they're the concoctions of hotshot bartenders, other times they're the homemade drinks sourced from a grandma's garden. This June, the Serious Eats team traveled far and wide, and these sips are a peek into daily life across the globe, from Kenya to Hungary to Kentucky. This month, we tried some delicious cocktails, some great spirits, cooling slushies, and a few super-interesting beverages that you might find unfamiliar. Check it all out in the slideshow »
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- The Food Lab: How to Make the Best Pork Satay I've Ever Had
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Smoky Sous Vide Pulled Pork Shoulder
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- Classic Blueberry Muffins: Fast, Simple, and None Too Sweet