If you spend any time at all in bars, you've had an encounter with a bartender who drives you nuts. Maybe they're ignoring all their customers except those two cute girls in cocktail dresses; maybe they raise an eyebrow when you mispronounce a liquor name—maybe it's just their attitude. We asked 18 bartenders what behavior drives them nuts. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Salmon
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 30 Tasty Side Dishes to Round Out Your Labor Day Feast
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out