If you spend any time at all in bars, you've had an encounter with a bartender who drives you nuts. Maybe they're ignoring all their customers except those two cute girls in cocktail dresses; maybe they raise an eyebrow when you mispronounce a liquor name—maybe it's just their attitude. We asked 18 bartenders what behavior drives them nuts. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- Game-Winning Wings With Stubb's Spicy Bar-B-Q Sauce