When the customers empty out and the long shift finally ends, you know what your bartender probably wants? A drink. We asked 26 bartenders about their favorite after-work bar. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- The Perfect Blueberry Pie: Fast, Easy, and Totally Reliable
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits