At any bar, it's inevitable: some patrons will over-drink. And some will really over-drink. Cutting someone off is a difficult situation—what's the best way to handle it? We asked 25 bartenders; here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer