At any bar, it's inevitable: some patrons will over-drink. And some will really over-drink. Cutting someone off is a difficult situation—what's the best way to handle it? We asked 25 bartenders; here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Flip the Script on Al Pastor With Bacon-Wrapped-Roasted-Pineapple Tacos