We do love our cocktails at Serious Eats, but this month, many of our favorite sips were booze-free: salep in Istanbul, cendol in Queens, and fresh juice in Ireland, to name a few. Of course, there were some top-notch cocktails, too, including one of the best Old Fashioneds we've ever tried. Check out are our drinking highlights from the month of April in the slideshow, and tell us: what was the best drink you tried last month?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast