We do love our cocktails at Serious Eats, but this month, many of our favorite sips were booze-free: salep in Istanbul, cendol in Queens, and fresh juice in Ireland, to name a few. Of course, there were some top-notch cocktails, too, including one of the best Old Fashioneds we've ever tried. Check out are our drinking highlights from the month of April in the slideshow, and tell us: what was the best drink you tried last month?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita