When you make cocktails for a living, you end up with pretty definite opinions as to which you like more than others. And you end up with some least favorites. What cocktail should disappear forever? We asked 24 bartenders; here's what they had to say. (Red Bull–vodka and Appletini—consider yourself on notice.)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Is It Really Better the Next Day?
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew