When you make cocktails for a living, you end up with pretty definite opinions as to which you like more than others. And you end up with some least favorites. What cocktail should disappear forever? We asked 24 bartenders; here's what they had to say. (Red Bull–vodka and Appletini—consider yourself on notice.)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later