Just as menus at restaurants are seasonal, many cocktail menus are, too. This time of the year, many cocktail lists start lightening up, with white spirits coming back into focus, summer sippers added to the menu, and certain fruits and herbs coming into peak form. We asked 26 bartenders: What spring ingredients are you excited about? Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum