Just as menus at restaurants are seasonal, many cocktail menus are, too. This time of the year, many cocktail lists start lightening up, with white spirits coming back into focus, summer sippers added to the menu, and certain fruits and herbs coming into peak form. We asked 26 bartenders: What spring ingredients are you excited about? Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Video: The Food Lab's Foolproof Homemade Mayonnaise