Just as menus at restaurants are seasonal, many cocktail menus are, too. This time of the year, many cocktail lists start lightening up, with white spirits coming back into focus, summer sippers added to the menu, and certain fruits and herbs coming into peak form. We asked 26 bartenders: What spring ingredients are you excited about? Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut
- Better Than Classic: Our Nordstrom-Inspired Tomato Soup
- How to Make Quick Dill Pickles to Top Burgers and Sandwiches