Bartenders work with plenty of spirits you're familiar with, but also make drinks with other booze that you might not recognize. We asked 28 bartenders about which liquors many people don't know about, but should. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes