Bartenders work with plenty of spirits you're familiar with, but also make drinks with other booze that you might not recognize. We asked 28 bartenders about which liquors many people don't know about, but should. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- How to Make the Ultimate Cherry Pie
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- Special Sauce: Tom Douglas on the Moral Imperative of Livable Restaurant Wages