Bartenders work with plenty of spirits you're familiar with, but also make drinks with other booze that you might not recognize. We asked 28 bartenders about which liquors many people don't know about, but should. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- Game-Winning Wings With Stubb's Spicy Bar-B-Q Sauce