White Russians, frozen margaritas, Bud Light Lime—all drinks that most "serious" cocktail bars won't serve you. But let's be real: We all have our guilty pleasures. I asked 22 bartenders about what drinks they're secretly fond of. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How the South Cornered the Soda Market
- Scrapcook: Transform Leftover Steak With a Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Cold Steak Salad With Cucumber and Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette