There's a fine line between being discerning and being picky, but some bar-goers definitely fall on the latter side. We asked 12 bartenders about the pickiest customers they've ever had. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique