There's a fine line between being discerning and being picky, but some bar-goers definitely fall on the latter side. We asked 12 bartenders about the pickiest customers they've ever had. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Fall for Fall's Other Fruit With These 17 Pear Recipes
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- Make This Dangerously Easy Peanut Butter Frosting in Just 8 Minutes