There's a fine line between being discerning and being picky, but some bar-goers definitely fall on the latter side. We asked 12 bartenders about the pickiest customers they've ever had. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do