There's a fine line between being discerning and being picky, but some bar-goers definitely fall on the latter side. We asked 12 bartenders about the pickiest customers they've ever had. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto