Making cocktails is one part creativity, one part knowledge of the classics. And there are a lot of fine tomes out there that detail the cocktail tradition. What books can teach us the most about drinks? We asked 16 bartenders for their favorite cocktail books. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- Serious Eats Recommends: 6 Food-Focused Books, Podcasts, and TV Shows We Love Right Now
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar