Making cocktails is one part creativity, one part knowledge of the classics. And there are a lot of fine tomes out there that detail the cocktail tradition. What books can teach us the most about drinks? We asked 16 bartenders for their favorite cocktail books. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin