Making cocktails is one part creativity, one part knowledge of the classics. And there are a lot of fine tomes out there that detail the cocktail tradition. What books can teach us the most about drinks? We asked 16 bartenders for their favorite cocktail books. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Flip the Script on Al Pastor With Bacon-Wrapped-Roasted-Pineapple Tacos