Making cocktails is one part creativity, one part knowledge of the classics. And there are a lot of fine tomes out there that detail the cocktail tradition. What books can teach us the most about drinks? We asked 16 bartenders for their favorite cocktail books. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Salt Lake Spirit: How Utah's Liquor Laws Foster Creativity Behind the Bar
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco