You have ketchup. Sauteed mushrooms and onions. A whole array of cheese options. Maybe you're even the kind of freak who likes lettuce on your burger (weirdo). But when it's burger night, do you have wine ready? We asked 10 top sommeliers from around the country for their burger-night picks: wines that taste especially great with hamburgers and cheeseburgers (and make the burgers taste great too.)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits