Candles, flamed citrus peels, flaming shots if you're a little less classy—in a bar, there are endless opportunities for conflagration. We asked 12 bartenders whether they'd ever had a fire disaster in their bars. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: How to Make Great Home Fries
- Win Your Next Potluck With Frijoles Charros (Mexican Cowboy Beans)
- The Food Lab: How to Make New York's Finest Sicilian Pizza at Home
- The Big Green Egg and Beyond: The 10 Best Kamado Smokers and Grills
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment