If you start a bar fight, or threaten the cocktail waitress, or pass out in a corner, you can expect to be promptly removed. But what about lesser offenses? We asked 15 bartenders what behavior will get someone kicked out of their drinking establishments. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques