If you start a bar fight, or threaten the cocktail waitress, or pass out in a corner, you can expect to be promptly removed. But what about lesser offenses? We asked 15 bartenders what behavior will get someone kicked out of their drinking establishments. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For