If you start a bar fight, or threaten the cocktail waitress, or pass out in a corner, you can expect to be promptly removed. But what about lesser offenses? We asked 15 bartenders what behavior will get someone kicked out of their drinking establishments. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Salt Lake Spirit: How Utah's Liquor Laws Foster Creativity Behind the Bar
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco