If you start a bar fight, or threaten the cocktail waitress, or pass out in a corner, you can expect to be promptly removed. But what about lesser offenses? We asked 15 bartenders what behavior will get someone kicked out of their drinking establishments. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- How to Make Crepe-Style Manicotti
- Don't Blame the Humidity: How "Room Temperature" Can Ruin a Pie Dough
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait