Bartenders have their favorite ingredients, but have opinions about everyone else's cocktail lists, too. What ingredients are underappreciated in the cocktail world, and deserve a little more love? We asked 13 bartenders; here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants