Bartenders have their favorite ingredients, but have opinions about everyone else's cocktail lists, too. What ingredients are underappreciated in the cocktail world, and deserve a little more love? We asked 13 bartenders; here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Okonomiyaki: Japanese Comfort, Any Way You Like It
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- Why You'll Never Find Unbleached Cake Flour in My Pantry
- Why Preserved Lemons Belong on Your Shelf
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads