Bartenders have their favorite ingredients, but have opinions about everyone else's cocktail lists, too. What ingredients are underappreciated in the cocktail world, and deserve a little more love? We asked 13 bartenders; here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out