Bartenders have their favorite ingredients, but have opinions about everyone else's cocktail lists, too. What ingredients are underappreciated in the cocktail world, and deserve a little more love? We asked 13 bartenders; here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- Game-Winning Wings With Stubb's Spicy Bar-B-Q Sauce