Bartenders have their favorite ingredients, but have opinions about everyone else's cocktail lists, too. What ingredients are underappreciated in the cocktail world, and deserve a little more love? We asked 13 bartenders; here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar