'Tis the season for hot toddies, hot chocolate, mulled wine, and anything else that can warm you from within. But everyone has a slightly different method. We asked 15 bartenders about their favorite hot drink—and how, exactly, they make it. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide