'Tis the season for hot toddies, hot chocolate, mulled wine, and anything else that can warm you from within. But everyone has a slightly different method. We asked 15 bartenders about their favorite hot drink—and how, exactly, they make it. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- The Food Lab: How to Make New York's Finest Sicilian Pizza at Home
- Quick! Make These Fried Eggs With Morels, Ramps, and Bacon