'Tis the season for hot toddies, hot chocolate, mulled wine, and anything else that can warm you from within. But everyone has a slightly different method. We asked 15 bartenders about their favorite hot drink—and how, exactly, they make it. Here's what they had to say.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How the Science of Salt Can Improve Your Tomatoes
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory