Taste of the Nation not only brings together top chefs from around the city, but also talented bartenders from some of the best spots for cocktails in NYC. They were shaking and stirring all night, serving up delicious drinks to go along with the event's remarkable food offerings. Highlights included a bramble variation from Employees Only, an Averna, tequila, and ancho chile cocktail from The Wayland, and a classic Boulevardier from Raines Law Room. Click through the slideshow to see some of what we sipped.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- The Food Lab: How to Make New York's Finest Sicilian Pizza at Home
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar