Taste of the Nation not only brings together top chefs from around the city, but also talented bartenders from some of the best spots for cocktails in NYC. They were shaking and stirring all night, serving up delicious drinks to go along with the event's remarkable food offerings. Highlights included a bramble variation from Employees Only, an Averna, tequila, and ancho chile cocktail from The Wayland, and a classic Boulevardier from Raines Law Room. Click through the slideshow to see some of what we sipped.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?