Taste of the Nation not only brings together top chefs from around the city, but also talented bartenders from some of the best spots for cocktails in NYC. They were shaking and stirring all night, serving up delicious drinks to go along with the event's remarkable food offerings. Highlights included a bramble variation from Employees Only, an Averna, tequila, and ancho chile cocktail from The Wayland, and a classic Boulevardier from Raines Law Room. Click through the slideshow to see some of what we sipped.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Brandade: The Dish That Will Teach You to Love Salt Cod
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese