It's fun to do a whirlwind tour of Portland, Oregon's cocktail bars: Puddletown's bartenders are always whipping up something unusual and delicious to try. On a recent trip, I enjoyed cocktails at the Rum Club, Kask, Clyde Common, Beaker & Flask, and The Bent Brick. Here are the six best drinks I sampled.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?