It's fun to do a whirlwind tour of Portland, Oregon's cocktail bars: Puddletown's bartenders are always whipping up something unusual and delicious to try. On a recent trip, I enjoyed cocktails at the Rum Club, Kask, Clyde Common, Beaker & Flask, and The Bent Brick. Here are the six best drinks I sampled.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- The Food Lab: Here's What I'm Eating on Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey