It's fun to do a whirlwind tour of Portland, Oregon's cocktail bars: Puddletown's bartenders are always whipping up something unusual and delicious to try. On a recent trip, I enjoyed cocktails at the Rum Club, Kask, Clyde Common, Beaker & Flask, and The Bent Brick. Here are the six best drinks I sampled.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Here's Why McDonald's Burgers Don't Rot
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake