10 Most Popular Posts in Coffee, Hot Chocolate, and Tea
This year we kept warm and caffeinated with lots of coffee and tea-related posts (and some hot chocolate, too.) We learned a lot about brewing and steeping techniques, found out some of the best places to sip, and got to know a few people in the biz. Here were our top 10 posts in coffee, tea, and hot chocolate for 2011, based on unique page visitors.
Go Straight to the Posts
1. How To Make Japanese-Style Iced Coffee
2. Choffy: Chocolate You Brew Like Coffee
3. Coffee Tragedies: The Shattered French Press
4. How Coffee Gets Decaffeinated: The Water Process
5. How to Brew Coffee With a Moka Pot
6. Taste Test: Canned and Bottled Ready-To-Drink Coffee
7. Would You Try These Extreme Coffee Creamers?
8. 5 Small-But-Mighty Coffee Roasters to Seek Out
9. How To Brew the Ultimate Sun Tea
10. NY Coffee Guide: The Best Coffee in the East Village and Lower East Side