Serious Eats: Drinks
covers cocktails and spirits, beer and wine, but that doesn't mean we focus exclusively on the hard stuff. This year, we sought out the best milkshakes in San Francisco, the best smoothies in LA, the best local milk in New York, and subjected ourselves to a series of blind taste tests to find out whether Mexican Coke is really better. Here are our top 10 most popular posts in soda, juice, smoothies, milk, and milkshakes this year
, based on unique page visitors. (Don't worry, java fanatics, we'll round up the most popular posts in coffee and tea later this week.)
Go Straight to the Posts
1. Soda: We Try All 127 Flavors from the Coke Freestyle Machine
2. The Food Lab, Drinks Edition: Is Mexican Coke Better?
3. Does Dr. Pepper Ten Taste Even More Like Regular Dr. Pepper?
4. 10 Smoothies We Love in NYC
5. Serious Eats Goes on a Juice Cleanse
6. Our 8 Favorite Milkshakes in the Bay Area
7. Asian Drinks: Canned Juices and Drinks with Stuff in Them
8. 10 Smoothies We Love in Los Angeles
9. Soda: The Dubious History (And Great Flavor) of Vernors Ginger Ale
10. Taste Test: Local New York Milk