I'm in Paso Robles this week visiting wineries and meeting winemakers, but I couldn't drive by one of my favorite breweries and not stop in for a beer. Here are a few snapshots from the busy Firestone Walker Brewery.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later