I'm in Paso Robles this week visiting wineries and meeting winemakers, but I couldn't drive by one of my favorite breweries and not stop in for a beer. Here are a few snapshots from the busy Firestone Walker Brewery.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar