I'm in Paso Robles this week visiting wineries and meeting winemakers, but I couldn't drive by one of my favorite breweries and not stop in for a beer. Here are a few snapshots from the busy Firestone Walker Brewery.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer