one best hot chocolate, because there are simply too many types—but there's no reason not to love them all. Here we've amassed our favorites, ranging from over-the-top decadent to light and easily drinkable cups (the latter, more commonly found in popular coffee shops around the city). Take a look at the Top 10 Hot Chocolates in New York.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide